Connected to the Family
Here at WWFG, our philosophy is "Every Member is a Minister." We do not see membership as simply signing on the dotted line," but active service in the Kingdom.
We believe that you "Go Deeper" in your relationship with Christ when you get connected to one another through fellowship and service.
Are you ready to connect?
Twice a year, this 6 week course will be offered. In it, you will learn more about:
- How to feel a part of WWFG by orienting you to the ministries of the church and introduce you to our staff and leadership team.
- The philosophy of ministry at WWFG.
- Understand our strategies for growth.
- Learn how to become involved at the level you desire.
- Assist people in expressing their gifts and abilities through active service on a ministry team.
- Meet and make new friends!
STeps to membership
- Complete at least 4 of the 6 week classes in the "Welcome Class."
- "Gift Assessment" and "Personality Profile" (Enjoying finding out your God given gifts and abilities.)
- Fellowship Interview (Getting to know you and an opportunity to discuss any questions you may have.)
- Placement (Locating where you can serve and grow.)
- Ministry Training (Shadowing the person(s) or group that you are to grow with.)
- Celebration (Welcoming you into your perspective team and family!)
If you've made the decision to become a part of the Whosoever Will family, fill out the form below and we'll get in touch with you.