An Act of Worship
At Whosoever Will, we believe that generous giving is an act of worship, and that it honors God (Proverbs 3:9). We are generous in our giving because He has so generously given everything for us. We understand all that we own is the Lords! (Psalm 24:1)
Giving at Whosoever Will is simple and secure. Whether you'd like to give a single gift, or schedule ongoing giving, fill out the donation form below to give.
What the Bible teaches
- Giving acknowledges God as the giver of everything we have (James 1:17).
- Giving reflects our trust that God will provide for us (Matthew 6:19-24).
- Giving allows us to be active participants in God's work on earth (2 Corinthians 9:6-7).
What does "tithe" mean?
- The Bible teaches that a guideline for giving is called the tithe (Leviticus 27:30). That is giving 10% of what we earn back to God.
What does "offering" mean?
- An offering is a gift given to a specific need above and beyond our tithe.
3 Ways to Give
- Online Giving. Give online with the donation button below. Online giving is easy, safe, and secure. You can give a one time donation or setup recurring donations.
- Text to Give. Text 84321 to begin generosity immediately.
- Envelope. Fill out an envelope and drop your gift in the offering on Sunday.